- Octree-Based Sparse Voxelization Using The GPU Hardware Rasterizer
- Octree-Based Sparse Voxelization Using The GP…Posted 343 days ago
Discrete voxel representations are generating growing interest in a wide range of applications in computational sciences and particularly in computer graphics. In this chapter, we ﬁrst describe an efficient OpenGL…
- Interactive Indirect Illumination Using
- Interactive Indirect Illumination Using Voxel…Posted 632 days ago
Indirect illumination is an important element for realistic image synthesis, but its computation is expensive and highly dependent on the complexity of the scene and of the BRDF of the…
- GigaVoxels: A Voxel-Based Rendering Pipeline For Efficient Exploration Of Large And Detailed Scenes
- GigaVoxels: A Voxel-Based Rendering Pipeline …Posted 683 days ago
In this thesis, we present a new approach to efficiently render large scenes and detailed objects in real-time. Our approach is based on a new volumetric pre-filtered geometry representation and…
- GigaBroccoli: The Mandelbulb into GigaVoxels
- GigaBroccoli: The Mandelbulb into GigaVoxelsPosted 1279 days ago
Last week I discovered this website: http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html. It describes a new way of rendering 3D Mandelbrot fractals using three components simplex numbers, instead of the traditional 4D Quaternion. This new…
- GigaVoxels Siggraph 2009 Slides
- GigaVoxels Siggraph 2009 SlidesPosted 1377 days ago
I come back from one week of vacation in Louisiana I took right after Siggraph. My Siggraph talk about GigaVoxels went very well I guess, I get interesting feedbacks and…
Welcome on Icare3D v2.0 !
I finally switched this personal website from my old Joomla installation to a brand new WordPress ! I did my best not to break any url and most of the previous content should be available through the top navigation menu.
I also added a whole new section about my research with an embedded publication management system, which allows me to easily release the publications I have been working on. Finally, I enhanced the integration of my Blog (on Blogger) and unified the two designs. Note that the old forum is gone, as well as the old link section.